Bethany Baptist Church offers a Christian Worship Service every Sunday from 10:00AM to 11:00AM.
Before you arrive:
- Poke around our website to get a feel for our faith-family.
- The dress code is pretty casual … something like “if you’d wear it to dinner at your mom’s house, you’re probably good.”
As you arrive:
- Through the front doors, you’ll find the warm, smiling faces of our greeters who will assure you that you’ve made it to the right place.
- You will be provided with a bulletin which outlines the service and relevant announcements.
During the service:
- The service typically begins with some worship music from the band to begin focusing us upward.
- If you have children, they are invited at the front for a Childrens Time storey then Sunday School.
- Bible based teaching/sermon follows.
- Don’t have a Bible? — No problem. Bibles are available at each pew for you to use.
- The room is fully accessible for friends with wheel chairs.
- Also, near the end of the service, we take up an offering. As our guest, you’re invited to give should you desire . . . but there is certainly no pressure or expectation. Giving to support the church and its ministries is another way we worship God who gives us everything.
After the service:
- If you would like someone to pray with you about anything, please feel free to speak with the Pastor, a Greeter, or pretty much anyone in the Bethany family … we’re all pretty warm and caring like that!
- Join us downstairs for tea, coffee, and fellowship after the service.
Sunday worship begins at 10:00 a.m.
Bethany strives to make all feel welcome.
A church bulletin is provided to all that attend the service. This includes the order of service, and upcoming events, etc. (Large print is available upon request).
Bethany enjoys a variety of different hymns and songs during the service (including responsive readings) which are usually available on the projection screen for all to follow along.
The service will also include a sermon from the Pastor, a children’s story, and a time to provide an offering.
Please join us after the service downstairs for coffee and fellowship.
Bethany Baptist welcomes all and does not have a “dress code”.
Please be sure to wear clothing that is appropriate.
A bible is not required to participate in the service. There are bibles available for use. However, you are more than welcome to bring your own bible if you wish.
There is no fee to attend Bethany Baptist.
An offering is collected and those that are able, and have the desire to give are encouraged to do so.
All are encouraged to give freely of their TIME, TALENT and TITHE.
Becoming a Christian is a very personal journey and experience for each individual. The pastor, deacons, and other congregation members are there to support you in your journey and discovery of your relationship with Jesus.
Please contact the Pastor for more information.
Bethany offers a variety of different opportunities and programs.
In addition to our Sunday services, we also offer a Men’s groups, a Senior’s group, Women’s groups, and Youth groups to name of few.
The different Commissions at Bethany also plan and hold different events throughout the year such as movie nights, fellowship dinners, luncheons and more.