Bethany Baptist Church offers a Christian Worship Service every Sunday from 10:00AM to 11:00AM.
Before you arrive:
- Poke around our website to get a feel for our faith-family.
- The dress code is pretty casual … something like “if you’d wear it to dinner at your mom’s house, you’re probably good.”
As you arrive:
- Through the front doors, you’ll find the warm, smiling faces of our greeters who will assure you that you’ve made it to the right place.
- You will be provided with a bulletin which outlines the service and relevant announcements.
During the service:
- The service typically begins with some worship music from the band to begin focusing us upward.
- If you have children, they are invited at the front for a Childrens Time storey then Sunday School.
- Bible based teaching/sermon follows.
- Don’t have a Bible? — No problem. Bibles are available at each pew for you to use.
- The room is fully accessible for friends with wheel chairs.
- Also, near the end of the service, we take up an offering. As our guest, you’re invited to give should you desire . . . but there is certainly no pressure or expectation.
- Giving to support the church and its ministries is another way we worship God who gives us everything.
After the service:
- If you would like someone to pray with you about anything, please feel free to speak with the Pastor, a Greeter, or pretty much anyone in the Bethany family … we’re all pretty warm and caring like that!
- Join us downstairs for tea, coffee, and fellowship after the service.